Halloween Forensic Night
Friday, October 25, 2019
Halloween Forensic Night!
Friday, October 25th
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Explore what law enforcement, doctors and anthropologists can learn by examining human skeletons using Forensic Osteology! Through a hands-on activity, learn to "read" the features of a human skull to determine: age, sex, physical trauma and/or illness. During the event, we'll teach you the skills, but your team must determine what happened (type of trauma) and if it was an accident or murder.
Please note that this activity involves replica human skulls cast from real trauma cases and personal discretion is advised. Forensic Night is for ages 16+ only. Please see our Junior Forensics* event if interested in attending with children.
This Halloween Forensics Night includes Halloween sweets & treats and costumes are encouraged!
Event Tickets Include:
- 90 Minute Interactive Investigation
- Halloween Treats
- All Day Museum Admission
- Free Scavenger Hunts
- Informal Q&A with Museum Educators
- 15% OFF Discovery Store Merchandise*
*Some restrictions may apply.
- We ask for a photo ID upon check in for these events. The name on the ID must match the name on the purchase.
- If you are no longer able to attend one of our events, please contact us within 48 hours of the event, and we will refund and re-post your tickets. If it is less than 48 hours until the event, refund requests will be treated on a case-by-case basis.
- If you would like to purchase Forensic tickets as a gift for a friend/family member, please use their name on the reservation, not your own.
*Interested in attending with kids? Check out JUNIOR Forensics! (These events are more family-friendly.) Please call us if you have questions about the content.