Saturday, December 15, 2018
At SKELETONS, snow is in the forecast!
Through December, snowflakes will softly drift as even the "hottest" exhibits, like Africa and Florida, are covered in a blanket of white. We are celebrating the arrival of snow with Winter Walk!
Stroll among 500 real skeletons with free cookies and hot chocolate while discovering "cool" adaptations that allow animals to survive in cold environments.
Saturday, December 15th
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Discounted Museum Admission
- Extra Fun Decorations
- Free Hot Chocolate & Cookies
- Winter Animals Scavenger Hunt
- Coloring & Crafting Station
- "Skulls, Furs & More!" Touch Tables
The "snow" will last through December, but Winter Walk extras are one day only!